The LCCA was founded in 1932 by the Governor’s wife Lady Cubitt, and has been assisting the less fortunate members of our society for over 80 years.
To improve the quality of life, health and well-being of those in our community who are in medical, financial or emotional need, with particular care and compassion for children and the elderly.
OUR GENERAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
The LCCA assists Bermudians in need both financially and emotionally providing:
1. Compassionate listening and offering practical advise
2. Grocery and Belco vouchers
3. Senior Dental program providing financial assistance for dentures and other procedures to ensure maintained oral health
4. Assistance with cost for prescription drugs, hearing aids, and eye glasses
5. Financial assistance for special cases referred by other agencies
6. iHELP, a medical alert system that allows those in need of help to lspeak to an operator directly through the pendant e.g. if individual has fallen and cannot get up.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now