Planning to watch SailGP’s Season 2 opener from your own boat in the Great Sound? Make sure you register your boat below to get the best vantage spot.
Register above to receive an e-newsletter and listen to live commentary over VHF whilst watching the most exhilarating race on the planet. In addition, should you register with us, SailGP will ensure your carbon footprint for the race day is offset.
Do you want to witness the supercharged F50 catamarans up close? Purchasing a premium SailGP souvenir flag will give you
* Exclusive access on both days of racing.
* An unrivalled viewing position at one of the turning gates
* A welcome pack* including a tote bag, cap and souvenir flag to fly on your vessel.
* Live race commentary over VHF.
* We’ll also offset your carbon footprint for the race day.
*Welcome packs will need to be collected from the SailGP FanShop prior to the event (address below).
Don’t forget your flags!
Remember, you’ll need to fly your Sail GP souvenir flag to gain exclusive access to the Bring Your Own Boat Premium section. Your welcome pack (containing your flag) is waiting for you at the SailGP Fan Shop, 29 Front St, Hamilton. Due to government restrictions, we’re operating curbside collection only. If you’d like to purchase further SailGP merchandise please visit our online store and your items will be available via Click and Collect.
NEW SailGP Fan Shop opening hours.
* Click & Collection location is: SailGP Fan Shop, 29 Front St, Hamilton
* Opening Dates: Tuesday 20th - Monday 26th April 2021
* Collection Times: Between 11am - 5pm everyday
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now