Sunday Rugby is the National Youth Rugby program for the Bermuda Rugby Football Union (BRFU) and is a fun, weekly Sunday session for children of all ages to come and learn the basics of rugby.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Health Checklist – please ask these questions ahead of each Sunday Rugby session:
• Is my child unwell today or showing any symptoms of an illness?
o If yes, your child should not attend youth rugby sessions
• Has my child been exposed to anyone with Covid-19?
o If yes, your child should not attend youth rugby sessions until they have quarantined for 14 days and followed testing protocols
• Has my child been around anyone who is unwell?
o If yes, your child should not attend youth rugby sessions until you have consulted with a medical professional
Maintaining Safe Sessions
• If your child shows any symptoms of illness during sessions, you as parent/guardian will be contacted and they will be sent home
• Should there be a positive Covid-19 case in your household you should keep your children at home to quarantine for a period as instructed by Bermuda Government guidelines
• On arrival at your rugby sessions, you acknowledge that your child may be asked to wear a mask when not on the field, have their temperature checked and wash or sanitise their hands
• Physical distancing of a minimum 3 feet will be maintained as best as possible at all times
• Parents will need to bring their own water bottle, as well as food or snacks (hot dogs and coffees will not be available this season)
• When dropping off and collecting your child you agree to wear a mask and maintain physical distancing of a minimum of 3 feet
• Should any member of your household return from travel overseas (this includes visitors) you understand that your children will not be allowed to return to youth rugby sessions until after the travelers 3rd negative test
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now