Chef Eric Adjepong took the culinary world by storm during his appearance on Season 16 of Top Chef. The Ghanaian American kitchen wizard was eliminated just before the final episode where he planned a culinary journey telling the story of the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
In Bermuda, Chef Eric will partner with local Chef, Jaelen Steede, to create a menu celebrating Bermuda’s culture and heritage. Infused with uniquely Bermudian flavours and locally harvested foods, senses will be stimulated as Fourways Restaurant is transformed into a foliage oasis like never before.
The evening’s dinner will incorporate live entertainment performances and also a live theatrical performance to honour one of Bermuda’s most treasured cultural sites: Cobbs Hill Methodist Church. It’s a still-thriving church built by enslaved persons and freed men who toiled in the moonlight through the 1820s to finish their sanctuary before slavery was abolished in 1834.
Bermuda’s Culture & Heritage VIP Dinner Experience includes:
• Four-course meal with passed hors d'oeuvres
• Preferred table seating with front row entertainment views
• VIP Access for Private cocktail hour
• Premium wine service during the meal
• Valet parking
• Meet and Greet with Eric Adjepong of Top Chef
• Special Restaurant Weeks 2020 commemorative gift
• Live theatrical performance at Cobbs Hill Methodist Church
Bermuda’s Culture & Heritage Dinner Experience includes:
• Cocktail hour
• Four-course meal
• Premium Wine service during the meal
• Complimentary Bermuda-inspired welcome drink
• Live theatrical performance at Cobb’s Hill Methodist Church
Date: January 24, 2020
Location: Fourways Inn & Cobbs Hill Methodist Church
Cobbs Hill Theatrical Performance & Private Cocktail Hour Time: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Dinner: 6:30 pm –10:30 pm
For additional information please contact the Bermuda Tourism Authority at 296-9200.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now